We are delighted to offer the most hospitable welcome we can. We would like to inform you about that we have been doing to support you throughout your vacations and organizations. Since the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a globally critical situation, we have been doing our best to provide you a safe environment for your vacations and organizations.
As it has alwats been, our guests’ an team members’ safety continues to have the highest importance for us. We are proud to be protecting the highest standarts when it comes to hygiene and cleanliness.
In order to carry our cleaning and hygiene protocols to a strickter level against the Corona Virus pandemic, we have put extra precautions under the guidance of global and local public health officials (including World Health Org. And Center For Disease Control)
We admit that your accommodation in our hotel may be different because of the Corona Vırus pandemic, so we thank you for your understanding.
ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism”
As it has always been, our guests’ and team members’ safety continue to be our highest priorety. We are doing everything we can to provide you a safe vacation and offer the maximum flexibility inaccordance with the updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” has improved ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA’s already high level of houskeeping services and hygiene standarts in which currently hospital quality cleaning products and enhanced protocols are used.
The Program includes the following:
• Extra sterilization of the 10 High-Touch, Deep Clean Areas in the guest rooms, including light switches, door handels.
• Increasing the frequency of the public area cleaning.
• Guest-accessible sanitizing units at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Reduced paper amenities. (Notepads and guest guides etc.)
• Enhanced cleaning of the buffets, meetin and the other areas.
• Exploring Technologies like disinfactivevapour electrostatic sprayers, ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
• Team members’ health and safety with personal protective equipments and strenghthened training and protocols.
Check in/Check out
Our guests are being informed about ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” and other precautions we are taking.
• Our guests are welcomed at the enterance with disinfactive carpets. After their temperatures are taken and recorded only to share with the guests themselves inaccordance with the “Law of Personal Data Protection”.
• Objects which are used frequently such as room keys and pencils are sterilized with “Ultraviolet Disinfection Machine” after every use. Also devices like posy machine and public phones are sterilized after every use.
• Sterilizing sprays and masks will always be present at the reception.
• The suitcases and other belongings of the guests will be taken inside after being sterilized by our trained team members and then our guests will be sent to their rooms safely.
• Online or contactless payment will be prefered whenever it’s possible.
• To minimize the physical contact, when bill is required, we send the bills through e-mail, instead of giving hardcopies.
MAXIMUM HYGIENE PROTOCOL
Cleanin of the Guest Rooms and our Hygiene Protocol
According to the ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” protocols.
• Ozon generators are effectively used in all of the rooms, to prevent the bacterias to occur.
• Upon requirement, single-use products such as bedlinens and towels, will be provided as extra.
• Bathroom towels, robes, hand towels and pillowcases are being sterilized and presented to theguests as packeged.
• The room cleaning procedure is being carried out by our team members, who are supposed to wear masks, bonnets and disposable glows.
• The highly touched materials like, light switches, drawer handels, cettles, remote controllers are being deepli sterilized.
• Guest rooms will be cleaned and aired for 72 hours after the check out of the previous guest.
ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” Room Seal
After all these cleaning and hygiene processes the ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” Room Seal will indicate guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned.
10 HIGH-TOUCH DEEP CLEAN
Areas in the Guest Room
1- SWITCHES & ELECTRONIC CONTROLS: Lights, lambs, switches and electronic controls.
2- HANDELS & KNOBS: Doors, closets, drawers, furniture knobs and drapery pull handles.
3- MAJOR BATHROOM SURFACES:Toilet handles and seat, splash walls, shower/tub controls and sink faucets.
4- CLIMATE CONTROL PANELS
5- TELEPHONES, REMOTE CONTROLS AND CLOCKS:Handsets, dial pads and function buttons.
6- BED & BEDDING: All bed linens including duvet covers, pillowcases and sheets.
7- BATH AMENTIES: Bulk dispensers, individual amenities, tissue boxes, soap dishes, amenity trays and hair dryer.
8- HARD SURFACES:Tables, desks and nightstands.
9- CLOSET GOODS: Iron, safe handle and keypad.
10- IN-ROOM FOOD & BEVERAGE: Cutlery, glassware, ice buckets, mini bars, kettle and coffee maker.
NEW CONCEPT FOOD FOOD& BEVERAGE
Food & Beverage Unites
Our team members are trained on the facility protocols; developed and updated in accordance with updates on Covid-19. There have been some innovations, within the frame of hygiene and social distancing rules, at food & beverage concept standards.
• We will continue to regulate our food and beverage sevices in line with the existing safe nurture recommendations. Self-service at the hotel restaurant’s buffet has been reduced and the dishes are served as single portions. Certain dishes are served directly by a team member or may be taken without touching any tools like tongs and spoons. When required set-menu alternatives prepared for our guests will be served to the tables by our team members.
• Glows, masks and sanitizing units will be provided at the enterence of all the restaurants and outlets.
• All the service staff will work with masks and glows.
• All the seating sets at food & beverage units will be disinfected every half an hour.
• There will be single-use paper placemats whereas table sheets and fabric napcins won’t be used.
• The tea and coffee machines which are normally for self use, will be used and served only by our team members.
• Products such as salt, papper, toothpick etc. Will be offered at the tables in single use packages as much as possible.
• Seating orders in all of the restaurants and bars have been rearranged regarding social distancing rules.
• Guest who are taking services from the buffet will use this area regarding social distancing rules.
With our new hygiene protocol applied in our kitchens, any risk, that might occure during the food processing and supply operations identified and inspected by the organizations, specified below, through the 86 articled list of cleaning, hygiene and food safety points, are being minimized.
• WHO (World Health Organization)
• The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
• The Ministry of Health
• HACCP Food Regulation
• ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” Guest Safety and Health Program
• Our Kitchen is being supported and inspected by ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA brand’s Global hygiene and food safety solution partner “Royal Cert” and two other independent organizations connected to it.
• Monitoring and managing of these processes are being conducted by our chef de cuisine and managers.
• Our kitchen team is wearing masks in addition to the bonets and the aprons they always wear.
• There are hygiene barriers, sanitizers, necessery products and equipments for hand and body hygiene located at the food production area during product and raw material transfers.
• The work order of all the kitchen team have been rearrenged in line with social distancing rules.
YOU ARE VALUABLE TO US
Other Precautions at Common Areas
• Everyone’s temperatures are taken when they enter the building.
• Inside areas, public areas and the lobby are being disinfected periodically every 3 hours with effective disinfectans.
• Cleaning frequency will be increased with constant and constant cleaning principal in line with ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA“Safe Tourism” protocols.
• All of the cleaning team is using single-use glows and masks
• In every public area restroom, commonly touched surfaces (elevatorbuttons, door handles,banisters etc. The cleaning process is conducted using effective sterilizers like chlorine tablets, bleachers etc.)
• Sanitizing units have been located at all the common area restrooms, elevator enterances and other areas where there is high touch possibility.
• The periodical maintenance and necessary sterilization of other tools, materials, units including fan and air conditioner system and wahing laundry machines are being conducted.
• Regarding the use of the elevators in accordance with the social distancing rules, there have been put stickers and written notices to protect social distance.
• All of the seating orders at the public areas been rearrenged in accordance with the social distancing rules.
• Sheems are hang o the walls at the public areas inside the hotel about the precautions against COVID-19 and social distancing rules in 3 different languages
HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
• All of our team members’ temperatures are taken with a touchless thermometer to be documented at each enterance.
• All of our team members are trained according to hygiene procedures.
• Updated trainings published by ROOF 264 HOTEL SUITES SAKARYA Worldwide are being organized.
• Team member who travels is supposed to stay at home, quarantined for 14 days.
• Team members at their working areas are provided with individual protective equipment (masks, sergical masks, glows, brims etc.) and their usage is being monitored.
• Hand dispensaries, tissues and biolagical waste bags are provided at the enterance of the locker rooms. Team member uniforms are frequently changed and washed at 80C before special sterilizing process.
• There are located hand sanitizers at team member cafeteria and resting areas.
• There are located posters about the importance of hand and resperation hygiene at every team member common area.
• Keeping the social distance of 2 meters at the staff cafeteria and common areas is mandatory.
• We carefully organise our shifts to ensure the same team member is assigned to the same shift.